Member Meeting 13th March 2018
March 13, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Nicola Evans, Bircham Dyson Bell LLP – Chairman’s opening remarks
- Sudhir Singh, MHA MacIntyre Hudson – Audit update and FRED 68/Deeds of Covenant
- Kenneth Dibble, Charity Commission – Charities and linked or associated non-charitable bodies Commission guidance – at Consultation
- Written update presented by Adrian Pashley of PLC
- Wine, canapés and networking
Please let Carol know if you plan to attend this meeting so she can add you to the attendance list (email@example.com).
The following regional venues will be joining by video-link:
- London – Withers LLP – hosting
- Bath – Stone King LLP
- Belfast – Edwards & Co.
- Birmingham – Anthony Collins Solicitors LLP
- Bristol – Stone King LLP
- Cambridge – Stone King LLP
- Cardiff – Geldards LLP
- Edinburgh – Turcan Connell
- Exeter – Exeter University
- Leeds – Wrigleys Solicitors LLP
- Newcastle – Womble Bond Dickinson UK LLP
- Nottingham – Freeths LLP
If you would like to join the meeting at one of the above firms, please let Carol know so that she can add you to the attendance list (firstname.lastname@example.org).