- Jo Coleman, Womble Bond Dickinson – Chair’s opening remarks.
- Rory Mullan, Old Square Tax Chambers – The meaning of “gifts to charities” in light of the Supreme Court’s decision in Routier and another v HMRC  UKSC 43
- John Maton, Charity Commission – The Charity Commission’s response to the Cairncross Review, and the circumstances when journalism can be charitable
- Gavin McEwan, Turcan Connell – Commercial activity and the charity test –New Lanark v OSCR
- Written update by Adrian Pashley of PLC
- Wine, canapés and networking