Monday, 30 November 2020 at 5.00pm
by video link
1. Jo Coleman, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP – Chair’s opening remarks
and update on incorporation.
2. The Charity Governance Code – Review of the findings of the Diversity
Principle Review, Rosie Chapman, Chair of the Charity Governance Code
Steering Group and Pari Dhillon, consultant advising on the Diversity
3. Fafalios v Apodiacos – When can charity trustees perfect or augment their
trusts and is it ever too late to challenge a wrong decision? Joshua Winfield,
4. Registration Decisions from the Charity Commission – Public Interest News
Foundation and the Theosophical Society, Marion Shanley, Head of Legal
Charitable Status, The Charity Commission for England and Wales.
5. Written update presented by Adrian Pashley of PLC.